Monday 8 November 2010

It's all about me..

As you have been foolish enough to venture thus far,I thought I should introduce myself properly.My name is Anna Hedge.I am,amongst other things, a Phd student in behavioural economics and a volunteer at a project working with those who have drug/alcohol problems.I am always a mother.Sometimes a good one.

Why blogging?I have things to say.Mostly about economics,particularly about how economic policies impact upon the poor and the vulnerable.Education is another area that interests me,both as an interested party (parent and student) & as it impacts on my own work.Cakes,antique jewellry and wine.That's it, really.I reserve the right to go off piste as and when I feel like it.

So,that's me.Spooks is on,so if you don't mind...

2 comments:

alanmills405 said...

welcome to the world of blogging

alanmills405

richard.blogger said...

I know this is picky but can I suggest a few more spaces? (like, um after full stops).

Well you did want peole to add comments, didn't you? ;-)